Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thesis Ideas

I was wondering if everyone could make a post about their thesis idea and call it "My Thesis Idea" or something like that so that people who stumble upon our blog that may and possibly interested (haha) will have a better idea of what we're doing.


Also I think it would be awesome if we could reflect on our thesis at least every month and call it "thesis reflection" or something like that.  I think it can show our progress and process as we continue throughout the year.

(please don't forget to label your posts as well with your name and topic)

2 comments:

  1. good idea, i will try to post mine this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea same - i gotta get my proposal in right away anyway so once i get that done i'll take a bit from it and post it

    ReplyDelete