Monday, October 10, 2011

Hang tag design

Hey guys, I just wanted to share what I did during the weekend.
My friend asked me to design hang tag for her garment she's designing.

The followings are the fabric she's using for the garment.


The theme and inspiration for her design is coming from the fashion designer 'Rick Owens'.
The following images are Owens' garments.


This is my sketch for the hang tag and illustrations.




And this is the actual files she's going to get.


This is just a sample tag I made. For actual hangtag, she's going to use fabrics.



Lastly, happy Thanksgiving day guys!


5 comments:

  1. Your blog wording so informative and creative.We offer the best variety of clothing hang tag at most economical rates. Visit our website to order custom printed hang tags for delivery all across the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2.  I am impressed with your writing skills,  attention to detail and fresh views. Thank you. We offer the best variety of custom hang tag at most economical rates. Visit our website to order custom printed hang tags for delivery all across the USA.

    ReplyDelete